Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A golden BBT opportunity

Tonight's Skills Game is Stud eight-or-better. I think it's my strongest game overall (although the cash games haven't been going all that well lately, which is simply variance at work).

I have no excuses not to improve upon my 5th place Big Game finish. I would really like to lock in a ToC seat early, since I'll be unable to play most of the BBT events in late March/early April.

This guy will be tough competition.

Edit: Waffles was right. Expect vitriolic rant.

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

I predict an early out and rant. heh.

Memphis MOJO said...

So, how did you do?

Shrike said...

I did terribly. My heart's not really in it, but I could look up the result. At least I got busted by CK in a memorable hand.

I could blog a couple of howlers if I felt like whining about bad beats, but I'll only do that if I feel like trying to educate bloggers about how not to play S8.