Monday, December 31, 2007

Some Resolutions

In no particular order, here are a few short-term goals I have for 2008.

Pass the Bar exam.

Improve my physical fitness by an order of magnitude - I'm not joking around with this one, I've recently upgraded my hockey and ski equipment.

Find more time for my creative writing hobby.

Vastly improve my online poker results through a combination of improved discipline (bankroll management and a stop-loss!), organization (actually maintaining a database and profiling opponents more carefully) and game selection (gotta pick on big fish when I find them, and branch out more beyond 6-max and full ring NLHE).

Do well in the blonkament tourneys.

Attend the next WPBT gathering.

Satellite into a large live buy-in event.

Regenerate the reputation of my fake baseball team.

No comments: