Friday, November 23, 2007

SnG Challenge

I've decided for a change of pace to engage in the single-table SnG challenge as a bankroll builder. Played in six 10+1 NLHE turbos on FTP so far, and I've won 3, bubbled 2, and busted early in 1. Early days so far and a small sample size, but I can't imagine not putting up a great ROI so long as I can master the inherent boredom of playing against these donkeys in this silly poker format.

I'll start cranking these out in earnest starting early next week.

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Lots of luck with your challenge! I've noticed something about SNG's...it's a holiday weekend...extra donkey fresh!

Watch out for variance. It has a way of creeping it ugly head out.

Shrike said...

I don't anticipate a -60 buy-in downswing at the $10+1 level, but I suppose anything is (remotely) possible.