Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And so it begins!

I find delusions of grandeur to be the most satisfying; one might as well enjoy a spectacular failure rather than to have never attempted great works.

At any rate, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I have two university degrees -- both of which supposedly taught me critical thinking skills and honed my supposedly prodigious natural ability to communicate in words -- which were heavily subsidized by governments and other institutions I fooled into thinking I was a smart guy whom they wanted to brag about as one of their illustrious alumni. Let's see if I embarass all those teachers whose classes I played hooky from in favour of playing cards, board games, and other forms of entertainment, shall we?

1 comment:

Fuel55 said...

To say this blog is ghey, is putting it mildly.